Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas, Y'all


Merry Christmas, y'all. I enjoyed visiting with many of you during the year and hope I'll have the opportunity to visit more of you in 2011.

For those of you wondering, I haven't given up on this photo blog; I just haven't been very productive lately. Check back occasionally to see if I've gotten off my butt. There'll be a lunar eclipse tonight that I hope to photograph if the thin clouds currently overhead don't interfere. And I've been scouting out scenic locations that Gillian and I will try to visit during her visit the week after Christmas. Beyond that, we'll just have to wait and see.

Have a Wonderful Holiday Season and I hope all of us manage to have a More Prosperous Year in 2011.

Bill Parker
Austin, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment