Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Reception Continues. . .

We left you yesterday with sunset rapidly approaching in the Garden of Good and. . . Better.

Tim was busy shooting more family pictures for Melissa and Matt, so I did a little freeloading - that's why everyone's looking somewhere else. . .

Across the yard I found Cat (Nicolette) enjoying dusk beside the pool.

Here's Danny visiting (and enjoying a cigar) with David and Mary.

Not standing on ceremony Lisa, a.k.a. the Reverend Dr. Tulk, sits on the grass.

What have we got here??? A crew from Lexington Rd in the '60s: Kathy, Cathie, Kathleen, Angela, and Cindy.

Karen, Proprietress of the Garden (and chief gardener), with Stephen and Danny's sister, Kristi.

Tracy's taking a short break, but my camera's trained to find her automatically now. Everything on these new cameras has a default. Tracy's my default subject. . .

And Mary's still here, looking great and with her eyes wide open for the camera.

Andrew's back now with his big sister, Tracy. Big? Little? Never mind. It's all relative.

Daniel's here too, brandishing an empty glass. But that will soon be remedied, I'm sure.

Cousins: Tracy, Cat, and Katie.

Richard had to give up his kitchen to the caterers, but that's alright. They did a fine job and he had a chance to kick back and enjoy someone else's goodies for a change.

Cathie and Kathy. . .

Cindy and Angela. . .

Stephen and Kathleen.

Danny and Cathie.

I heard a splash. It must be. . . Lauren!

Still going strong. . . Angela, Cat, (Tracy's) Matt, Tracy, and Katie.

Now there's ample evidence that my Canon likes Tracy. Here, Tim shows us that his Nikon appreciates her as well.

When I was taking my leave, having had all the fun I could stand, Matt wrested my camera away to try to correct this sad state of affairs: the photographer seldom shows up in any of his collections. Two of my sisters - Angela and Cathie - bid me good night.

I understand things finally wound down with the arrival of the dawn. The neighbors never called the cops - as far as I know - and everyone made it home. . . eventually. Good job, everybody.

1 comment: