Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloweens Past

When I sent my last post, I saw the date and remembered I'd collected these pics Halloweens Past. I only regret that I missed the Halloween at Inks Lake many years ago. I invite any of you who remember that weekend to tell us about it below in a comment.


1984 - David and Lisa after a hard day of pre-school at Child Craft.

 
1986 - David at our home in Powder Springs, GA.


1986 - Kat (Nicolette) the Cat in front of Grandmother's house in Grand Prairie. I scanned this from Mother's collection, so I suspect Cathie or Dad took the picture.

 
1987 - David as Dracula at home in Powder Springs


1999 - Nat the Bat at home in Austin. Maureen sent me the pics.


2006 - Lauren and unidentified friend at home in Arlington.

 
2007 - Allison, Gillian, and Lauren at Ellen's and Stan's in San Antonio.


2007 - Allison and Lauren w/ jack-o-lantern in San Antonio.


2007 - Kat and Gillian in San Antonio.


No comments:

Post a Comment