Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Have a Wonderful Christmas

Gillian flew back to Atlanta yesterday to spend this Christmas with her mother. We had a nice, rather quiet 10 days or so together which climaxed with a great family Christmas party at Angela's and Danny's up in Arlington. The relaxed nature of the week more or less mirrored my first year back in Austin. While the slow-motion lifestyle I've settled into suits me well, please remember those who find themselves similarly becalmed when they would much prefer to be working full-time. May 2010 provide us all a fair share of happiness and as much work as it takes for each of us to be satisfied.



The picture above was taken this morning from the National Park Service's Purchase Knob WebCam I featured in the Fall when the autumn colors in western North Carolina had captured my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment