Monday, August 31, 2009

Siblings III

I'll guess this one was taken in the early '80s, say 1983. (After that, my hair and beard started going gray in a big way.) It shows me with two of my sisters, Cathie and Ellen in the dining room at Mom's house. I don't know who took the picture, but I like it. (I have a small framed copy of it on my desk.) That's a lot of hair; "Gimme a head with hair, long beautiful hair. . ."


This one, of Daniel and Lisa, was taken in Karen and Richard's kitchen over Labor Day weekend 2004. This was about the time I was getting fed up with driving back and forth between Atlanta and Texas (either Austin or Grand Prairie) four or five times a year.


The picture above shows Natalie and Ben in the foyer of Ellen and Stan's house in San Antonio in 2008. Ben was within a month of graduation, and he brought Natalie down after her swim practice. We had gone down for a pre-party party on Saturday, then reconvened in Austin the next day at Karen's to celebrate Mother's Day. After resting on Monday, Mom and I drove out to San Angelo to visit Kim and Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment