Friday, August 21, 2009

Siblings II

I was over at mom's this afternoon and she, Stephen and I were discussing the many similarities and differences among our siblings - sort of a compare and contrast exercise. It's almost always entertaining, but eventually you have to get back to work - whether work is taking a nap, painting, or posting to a blog.


I'll take a wild guess and say this is a Christmas photograph. If I had to, I could probably dig into my files and determine the specific year, but it's probably not that important - I'd guess about 2004 or 2005. Left to right, the lineup goes: Angela, Stephen, Cathie, Bill, and Mary. It was taken at Angela's house which is configured very nicely for large gatherings of hungry people.


This one, also at Angela's (at either Thanksgiving or Christmas) is of Karen and Ellen having a chuckle over a photograph. It's all right for them to take a laugh break, since the table in the room behind them has been cleared and the kitchen probably already cleaned up.


Meanwhile, out in the sun room, Tracy and Melissa are ready to watch the Cowboys or the Longhorns get after some evil organization like the Eagles or the Aggies. The important thing is that there's plenty of beer and wine to get us past any gridiron disappointments. Hook 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment